[SNMP4J] NotificationOriginator

Maximilian Butterer maximilian at butterer.de
Mon Apr 16 16:21:26 CEST 2007

Hi there,
i'm a trainee and i just tried to run the test-agent with NetBeans.
it worked fine, and so i tried to send a trap to my agent by a
user input. but that failed right before it started, because i
don't know how to create a NotificationOriginator.
i don't understand how this works. is there anybody who can explain this to me?
because of the interface, didn't get the constructor all the information not two times instead of one time?

i hope that anyone can help me out

please send me an email to
maximilian at butterer.de

thanks a lot