[SNMP4J] SNMP version

Gibbons, Sean Sean.Gibbons at trueposition.com
Tue Jul 3 14:33:16 CEST 2007

Try doing

int i = <CommandResponderEvent>.getMessageProcessingModel()

That will return the SNMP version, where 0=MPv2, 1=MPv2c, 2=MPv2u,
3=MPV3

the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL
AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or
copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in
this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies;
your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.

Confidentiality Notice
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipients named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender of that fact and delete the e-mail from your system.