[SNMP4J] Disbaling SNMP v3 in SNMP4J-Agent

Sarkar, Sujoy sujoys at hp.com
Thu Jul 19 10:17:15 CEST 2007

Hello All,

Is it possible to disable SNMPv3 support in SNMP4j-Agent, through some
configuration or by inheritance of some fundamental class like
BaseAgent?

I have used Agent++ with Snmp++ and I remember fe #defines needed
commenting inside SNMP++ and Agent++ headers and rebuild to get v3
disabled. Do we have any such requirements in SNMP4J-Agent to disable v3
support?

Thanking you in advance.

Sujoy Sarkar

Hewlett-Packard Co.

Bangalore - India

+91 (80) 2205 3084 (O)

+91 (80) 2524 4221 (R)

Disclaimer:

This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it are "HP Confidential" or
"Highly Personal/Private" and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please discard the message and notify me directly.