[SNMP4J] How to initialize SnmpNotificationMIB

WANG Chi Chi.WANG at gemalto.com
Tue Jun 26 13:01:45 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm a new user of SNMP4j, I studied the TestAgent, and find that to use NotificationOriginator to send traps, the traps are all sent to SnmpNotificationMIB. I need to start the agent with an trap target address(just the address of NMS) initialized.  I want to put the trap target address and trap version in a properties file and when the program starts, the program will read this property file and add the target address and trap version into SnmpNotificationMIB. Then after the program starts, I can send traps to the target address. Can you show me some code examples on how to add some targets into SnmpNotificationMIB when the program starts. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Wang Chi