[SNMP4J] Using existing MIB to for sending Traps

Sanjay Patil spatil at voiceobjects.com
Mon May 7 14:55:55 CEST 2007

Hi, Currently I am evaluating SNMP4J as a potential replacement for AdeventNet API.
  So far I was able to send and receive the traps. But now I want to use my existing MIB wherein all the Trap OIDs are listed.
Is there any way that my agent reads this MIB file and creates the VariableBinding?

  It would be also helpful if someone could point me to already existing disucssion ( if any ). ( Unfotunately there is no way to seach in mailing archives )

Thanks
Sanjay