[SNMP4J] Using existing MIB to for sending Traps

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue May 8 00:29:57 CEST 2007

Hi Sanjay,

You can use a thrird-party API to use MIB information at runtime
with SNMP4J. However, believe it or not, in almost all cases this
is a bad design. MIB information is used at compile time, that's
why code generation is often used in conjunction with SNMP.

BTW, you can search the archives by using the following pattern
at Google (for example):

[search] site:http://lists.agentpp.org/pipermail/snmp4j

where [search] is what you are looking for.