[SNMP4J] Question about MacAddress

Doug Fischer dgf at dfischer.com
Thu May 24 17:46:14 CEST 2007

Ok, I understand much better now.  So here is my issue now, basically
what I am doing is splitting the OctetString and then reading each
one (by just doing a simple toString() on it) and appending that to a
StringBuffer.  What I am seeing is that this works for the first 5
elements of the MacAddress, but the 6th is not correct (shows up as
something like 30:30:00 instead of 00, or 46:43:00 instead of FC).
Why is that?  Maybe this is not the correct approach.

Thanks,
Doug