[SNMP4J] additional registration to 'server' / row adding

Maximilian Butterer maximilian at butterer.de
Tue May 29 09:31:51 CEST 2007

hi all,
now i figured out what my real problem is.
every time i am sending a trap i want to store it in the existing table. i am using my own MIB and out of that my table which both i am registering at the initialization.
so far so good, trap sending is no problem, receiving traps and get-response-functionality with MIBBrowser works, too,
but if i want to store a alarm object (trap) in my table there is a problem because of 'DuplicateRegistrationException'. of course, my alarm entry table is already registered, but how can i add some rows into this existing registered table? can you help me out?

greets

maximilian