AW: [SNMP4J] additional registration to 'server' / row adding

Eggers, Henning Henning.Eggers at plath.de
Tue May 29 14:37:37 CEST 2007

> but if i want to store a alarm object (trap) in my table
> there is a problem because of
> 'DuplicateRegistrationException'. of course, my alarm entry
> table is already registered, but how can i add some rows into
> this existing registered table? can you help me out?

Once the table is registered, adding a row to it should not trigger a
registration at the master, UNLESS it is an AgentX shared table. In that
case each row is registred with the master when it is added to the
table. A duplicate registration occurs if the row index is already
taken, either by your sub-agent of another agent.
So you should have a look if either your table really needs to be shared
or if your indexes are assigned properly.

Regards,
Henning

PS: Maximilian, not using Capitals was cool last century... Please try
to make reading your posts as easy as possible to others by using
Capitals where appropriate. English doesn't have that many of them
anyway.