[SNMP4J] thanks for your replies

Maximilian Butterer maximilian at butterer.de
Tue May 29 20:43:27 CEST 2007

Thanks a lot for your replies,

So I got a great idea, and probably it works so far:

I catch every alarm object by sending a trap because I need one for every
trap.

After that I'm creating a new alarming table with the new entry,

Unregister the existing one and re-registrate the updated table.

With this way I can add alarm objects to my table 'dynamically' *smile*

I see that this is not the best way, perhaps anyone does have a better idea,

So please let me know

But for my software it's not possible to create every time a new table,

Because of the syntax behind there is no space for more than one table.

That's the reason why I have to use only one table and update it.

Greets @ all

Max