[SNMP4J] Java MIB compiler

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Thu Oct 25 22:27:53 CEST 2007

Hi Joseph,

A MIB compiler is not needed for an agent and seldom
for a manager application (only if it is something
generic like a MIB browser). Normally a code generator
like AgenPro is all you need.

If you really want to use a MIB compiler at runtime,
then you could use my JASMI (http://www.mibdesigner.com)
or other Java libs like SMI4J and Mibble.