[SNMP4J] configure Agent with properties

Guenter Wildmann a8909020 at unet.univie.ac.at
Tue Apr 22 17:33:53 CEST 2008

Hello Frank!

Thank your for your immediate answer.
To be honest: I still do not really understand what the properties file
does exactly.
I added the lines

EnumeratedScalar sensor1 = new EnumeratedScalar(new OID("1.3.6.1.4.1.123.0"),MOAccessImpl.ACCESS_READ_WRITE,new Integer32(0));
try
{
   server.register(sensor1, null);
} catch (DuplicateRegistrationException e)

to SampleAgent and then the MO is accessible via SNMP request, without
changing the properties file in any kind.
So it works for me, thank you.

Ciao, Guenter