[SNMP4J] Unsupported message processing model: 0

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Dec 17 00:45:05 CET 2008

Hi Ali,

Please follow the JavaDoc documentation at:
http://www.snmp4j.org/doc/org/snmp4j/Snmp.html

You will not receive any response, because
you did not setup a listen port and transport
mapping. You did not call Snmp.listen() to
listen for responses. The default constructor
of Snmp does not create default message
processing models. That's why you get that
error.