[SNMP4J] Help with MIB Design

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Jan 11 19:27:40 CET 2008

Hi Jothi,

You should use the sparse table expansion instead
augmenting Module_A table. Instead of specifying

..
AUGMENTS { Module_A }
..

you would write

..
INDEX { Indx }
..

in the Entry OBJECT-TYPE definition of table Module_B.

Then you can either not add those missing rows to
Module_B table (in SNMP4J-Agent) or set their value
to <null> (=not-accessible).