[SNMP4J] SNMP4J Vulnerability / Certification

Abernethy, Scott Scott.Abernethy at HSTX.com
Wed Jul 2 01:15:49 CEST 2008

I want to confirm that the SNMP4J API is not vulnerable to any attacks.
Is the SNMP4J API certified against any vulnerability tests, and if so,
which? I.e. is it tested with any available tools (e.g. SimpleSleuth),
and does it pass applicable CERT vulnerability issues (e.g. VU#878044),
etc?

I've looked all over the snmp4j.org site and through the API
documentation, but I can't find any mention of this topic.

Thanks,
Scott.

ps  Appologies if this has been previously covered in this mailing list
- without an archive search feature it is very hard to find out.