[SNMP4J] SNMP4J Vulnerability / Certification

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Jul 2 09:47:23 CEST 2008

Scott,

Obviously, I cannot confirm that "SNMP4J is not vulnerable
to *any* attacks". Sorry, this is not how software works.
SNMP4J is not affected by the latest NET-SNMP bug
(http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/878044)
and it is not affected by

You can search the mailing list archive using your
favorite search engine. With Google enter
your search string and then append
" SNMPv3 site:http://lists.agentpp.org/pipermail/snmp4j"