[SNMP4J] specifying community name in an agent

Jeff Ramin ramin at berbee.com
Fri Jul 25 15:47:52 CEST 2008

Could you clarify? Are you saying: read the prop file, change
whatever props I need to, then use it in the AgentConfigManager
constructor?

That will work before the AgentConfigManager is created, but is
there a way to change parameters (such as community name) after it
has been constructed?

Thanks.

--
Jeffrey Ramin