[SNMP4J] RE: Evaluation License

Jim Chan jchan at incognito.com
Wed Mar 5 18:26:17 CET 2008

Hi Frank,

I understand your frustration.  We too are a software company.  We have
already purchased MIB Designer and MIB Explorer.  I am not asking for
support.  I am just trying to find out how to get an evaluation license
so that I can go to my boss and say this product serves our purpose, I
have tried it, can we buy it.

I misread the website thinking I was supposed to send an email to the
evaluation at agentpp.com.  Sorry, but my eyes just gravitated to the
"evaluation at agentpp.com" link and I didn't read the supporting text
carefully enough.  If you don't plan to respond to that email, then
perhaps it is best to remove it from the site.  I only realized there
was a form to fill out after I read after your email.