[SNMP4J] RE: Evaluation License

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Mar 5 21:39:13 CET 2008

Hi Jim,

I understand now better what caused the trouble
and I will try to improve the text to make it
easier and faster to understand.

I reply on every email to evaluation at agentpp.com
if it is clear what software package is the target
of the evaluation request and the address and name
of the sender are included.

But even then there are sometimes people who use
incorrect email addresses as reply-to or sender
address causing my replies to bounce. Often also
the sender account is out-of-quota. Anything seems
to be possible ;-)
Then I have no other chance and have to ignore
those emails.