[SNMP4J] question regard the SampleAgent.java

Dor doribd at gmail.com
Wed May 14 10:15:47 CEST 2008

Hello,

First of all,

I am having troubles trying to run this sample agent.

Can anyone write me an example of how to write the argument list for the
SampleAgent to run.

The funny thing, is the fact that i am able to run more simpler the
TestAgent.java which is more sophisticated than the SampleAgent.java

Second,

I am willing to write a simple snmp agent in which it would help me monitor
by external tools my application. Is it wrong or not to use spring 2.5 while
implementing?

  Regards,
               Dor