[SNMP4J] some SNMP4j issues...

Eugene R. Snider gene at cvtt.net
Wed Sep 3 05:39:09 CEST 2008

Renato,

No, the concurrent modification exception is probably what happens when
multiple threads attempt to use the wrong port (555555). If one thread
is in the middle of exception processing for the illegal argument any
other threads will get the ConcurrentModificationException, if enough
threads gets started they will also generate timeouts.

It's not an isolated error, it's a continuous cycle of sends in multiple
threads.

Also I agree with Frank that you should upgrade your Java version.

Gene