[SNMP4J] garbage collection

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed May 13 18:53:04 CEST 2009

Hi Jeff,

Yes, if you call MOTable.removeRow(..) the removed row
is returned. If you do not hold this reference somewhere,
the row (and thus the contained variables) can be
garbage collected.

Note however, that you may run into gc issues when row
creation and deletion occurs in high frequency, due to
the gc may not be able to free so many objects.

http://www.snmp4j.com