[SNMP4J] SNMP agent implementation

Pankaj Arora parora at castiron.com
Sat May 16 00:38:33 CEST 2009

To give more details:
I'm writing a SNMP agent. The agent is getting GET requests from
external
SNMP compliant program. My agent should process the request (using the
OID)
and call another external program (written in java) to fetch this
requested
data. Then the agent should return this data to the SNMP compliant
program
which requested the data, using the response process.
I am able to get the request forwarded to the TestAgent provided. I am
not able to figure out how to hook responder so that for particular
oid's I can use my code?
Please give me some pointers.