[SNMP4J] AgenPro plus TruthValueTC problem

Geoff Genz geoff at magpieti.com
Thu May 28 19:49:45 CEST 2009

Hi,

We've generated a MIB class using AgenPro 2.7.3, using the snmp4j 1.3
project and when we construct the class we run into an
IllegalArgumentException for TC_TRUTHVALUE TextualConvention.  This is
happening because the createScalarMO in TruthValueTC constraint
validation fails on a null value.  We're assuming that the generated MIB
should probably have a default value of false or the TruthValueTC
createScaleMO should know what to do with a null.

Can someone confirm this or tell us what we've done wrong?

Thanks,

Geoff Genz
Magpie Telecom Insiders