[SNMP4J] problem when rowIndex is bigger than the OID lowerBound

wafae alami alami.ouafae at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 17:35:53 CEST 2009

hi everyone ,

I have a problem to access table with several indexes , when Imake a GET  on
an attribute of that table , I don't get the same value all the time  , and
sometimes the same row is displayed many times with the same attribute value
.

I have make some logs in my code to debug and I have found that this problem
appears when the rowIndex is bigger than the OID lowerBound .
please is there anyone that have an idea about that , I'm using
Snmp4j-agentJmx  , and implementting my mib like jvmManagementMibInst  .

Thanks
Ouafae