[SNMP4J] Detection/handling notInTimeWindow

Mackay, Scott scott.mackay at progeny.net
Wed Aug 4 21:58:44 CEST 2010

is there something special which needs to get set in order to receive these notInTimeWindow report responses?

I send a request out and, as long as the response is not null, check for the response.getResponse().getType() to see if it is a PDU.REPORT, I think the check actually gotten from the tools source.
I parse out the response just like how SnmpRequest.printReport() does but I never seem to actually any information that I received a notInTimeWindow response (validated one came across with wireshark).  I validated it could get reports by using a bad v3 name and got the proper report but it seems like this particular report is eaten or maybe detectable in a different manner...

-Scott