[SNMP4J] SNMP Manager re-installation no longer authenticating

Clement_Pellerin at ibi.com Clement_Pellerin at ibi.com
Mon Jan 18 18:17:33 CET 2010

I don't think the boot count needs to be monotonically increasing. I believe the boot count only needs to be unique within the time window (maybe 2 minutes). Eventually any boot count will roll over and the application needs to handle that case. Are you sure it is related to the boot count?

Error 1414 is:  "SNMPv3: USM: Address error"