[SNMP4J] Using TableUtils to walk N entries?

Scott MacKay scottmackay at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 18:28:28 CET 2010

Hi, I was trying to do something with the TableUtils and getTable...
Is there a way to indicate a starting OID and collect up a specific number of return values as opposed to the entire contents?

I had though, but hoped either for a 'yeah should work' or 'try this' if anyone could...

My thought was writing a TableListener, maybe extend to hold a counter, and increment my count in the next() method, setting my finish state when I think I collected enough.  Would that work?

-Scott