[SNMP4J] Using TableUtils to walk N entries?

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Sun Mar 7 10:15:06 CET 2010

Hi Scott,

You can set the lower bound index when calling TableUtils.getTable.
In addition, you can set also an upper bound index.
To fetch only a specific number of rows, setting lower and
upper index bounds works only if the index is a
consecutively numbered scalar.

To support fetching row trunks of certain max. size of
N, you will have to write your own TableListener that
stops processing if N or more rows have been returned.