[SNMP4J] graph snmp oid values problem

adreas Polyxronopoulos apolyxrono at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 08:41:35 CET 2011

Hi everybody,

I would like to know how can i plot with a graph tool like MRTG or ManageEngine
the snmp data i retrieve from my snmp4j application.
I have created a table with 7 columns of type Counter32. My agent ( Java app )
is running on udp port:2001 on fedora. I have installed the snmpd in another PC
with ubuntu and when i use snmpwalk to retrieve the data everything works fine.
However when i install on the ubuntu-pc one of the tools i mentioned before  i
can't see tany graph. Even if i try to discover the MIB with the ManageEngine i
got something like this: " No response to SNMP queries - 10.8.14.75". But the
strange thing is that when i use snmpd i can retrieve the oid values. Any ideas
would help.

thanks

 Adreas Polychronopoulos