[SNMP4J] Notification source IP

Roger Andersson J roger.j.andersson at ericsson.com
Tue Mar 22 10:26:25 CET 2011

I have created a AgentX master agent with several AgentX subagents.

I am sending notifications from subagents using
notify(OctetString context, OID notificationID, TimeTicks sysUpTime, VariableBinding[] vbs)method.
The masteragent then send these notofications using the default host IP as notification source.

If I have several interfaces on a host and want to specify an IP address to use as notification source, how can I do this?
I dont want to use the default host IP as notification source.

/Roger