[SNMP4J] SNMP Buffer OverFlow Exception

vinod bvinod at barc.gov.in
Mon Nov 28 06:38:54 CET 2011

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the reply.  Sorry for very late reply.

Actually, i was not doing any modification while sending the SNMP Request.
After little inspection of the error it seems the snmp package was
trying to put a Byte data in the Buffer, but some how the data is larger
than a byte.
We got this error when we were using the snmp4j-1.11.1.jar package. I
had moved from this one to the very latest one snmp4j-2.0.2.jar package.

Till now, i have not faced the BufferOverflow Error. I guess the problem
is solved (any ways, i will test for few more days to be sure on this)

Thanks once again for the reply.

Regards,
Vinod Kumar Boppanna