[SNMP4J] help required in changing community string

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Mon Sep 16 22:42:08 CEST 2013

Hi,

You can use the standard SNMP SET operation to remotely
change the communities with an authorized community or user.
Please read the SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB specification and the
VACM RFCs.

BTW, Why are you quoting a link farm page for a SNMP4J source???
Please do not do that (i.e., do not support their non-sense
business model)!