[SNMP4J] Sending custom SNMP Traps

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Sat Jan 4 02:39:57 CET 2014

Hi Pathmasri,

To get your own OID, you will first need to register at the IANA
to get an enterprise OID for your company (if you not already have
one). Then you create a MIB module with your notification specification
in a sub-tree below that enterprise OID.

You can use MIB Designer to easily create a MIB specification using a
wizard to get a syntactically correct and well defined MIB structure: