[SNMP4J] v1.11.3 and v1.11.4 distribution archive checksums don't match

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Jun 17 17:56:04 CEST 2014

Hi,

The 1.x releases have indeed a wrong hash value due to a bug in the then
used Maven 2 which calculated the hash as hash(file+file) instead of
hash(file).
The confluence and jira pages have been restored (wrong webserver config).
I am still working on the fix for the mailman and pipermail pages.
It should work again in a few hours.

--
---
AGENT++