[SNMP4J] snmp4j 2.2.5 3DES, AES192/256 not working

NarayanaRao Yenduri ynr_ind at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 06:21:55 CEST 2014

Hi Frank,
the same code works fine with DES and AES128 protocols. so i am not sure what could be the problem.
i did not change any other credentials except privacy protocol.
let me know if you want me to enable any debugs or how can i share the packet captures(earlier the mail is bounced saying size is large).

Thanks
Narayanarao