[SNMP4J] How can we contribute to SNMP4J

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Nov 5 09:21:42 CET 2014

Hi Narendra,

You may post bug reports and feature requests anytime here on the
mailing list.
Direct code contribution is not possible, because of security and copyright
considerations.
As SNMP4J has a very open and object oriented design, missing features or
applications, can be easily added as independent projects. If such an add-on
is useful (in my opinion) for an average user, I will be happily add a link
to such an add-on's home page.