[SNMP4J] About snmp4j agent

jackychen chenw_2007 at 163.com
Thu Sep 18 03:58:06 CEST 2014

Hi, Frank:
I want create a snmp Agent,the agent can manage some devices, I have the MIB for the agent, the mib contain some table and several scalar node, each row for table is represent a device and the column represent the attribute of the device. The several scalar node is represent the agent attribute. I want use the snmp4j agent  implement the Agent. Should I use database to store the temp data for each device? I don't know how to relate the device.You can give me some advice,

Best regards,
Jacky