[SNMP4J] How to Combine SNMP4J Agent and Dell OpenManage

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Oct 14 22:55:02 CEST 2015

Hi Hong,

If you want to follow the second option (which I do not recommend -
because it is not what the standard
suggests), you will have to implement one or more MOSubtreeProxy instances.
Alternatively, you can also use the SNMP4J-PROXY-MIB and configure it
appropriately.

For the first option, simply add (register) the SnmpProxyMib
implementation to your agent and
configure it as described in the RFC for the SNMP-PROXY-MIB.