[SNMP4J] Is it possible to create an OID in the agent (server) MIB from the manager (client)?

Réda BENKIRANE reda.benkirane at hotmail.fr
Thu Oct 22 17:27:50 CEST 2015

I am using SNMP4J Framework and it implements and makes possible the standard SET, GET, GET-NEXT, etc. messages.For example, with a SET, I can update the value of the MIB OID "1.3.6.1.2.50.0". This works perfectly for me. I can do that using org.snmp4j.Snmp.set(PDU pdu, Target target)What I want to do now is to CREATE a custom MIB OID (as "1.3.6.1.2.100.0") FROM the client and assign a value to it and not simply update an existing MIB OID value.Is there any standard SNMP way to do that easily ?
Réda BENKIRANE