[SNMP4J] A way to get a variable information?

BYEONG-GI KIM bgkim at bluedigm.com
Wed Dec 7 02:00:15 CET 2016

Hello.

I've been implementing my custom snmp agent for testing purpose, but I have
a problem; how are variable MOs registered?

For example, the current cpu usage or memory usage can be collected by the
snmp agent, and those values keep changing every time. The problem is,
however, the MOs seems it must be static.

What API class could be used for registering non-static MO?

Example source code would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!

Best regards

KIM