[SNMP4J] FW: snmpv3 Test Agent returning usmStatsUnknownUserNames.0

ru_44 at hotmail.com ru_44 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 20:28:17 CET 2016

Yes that was the issue.  the Engine Id should be blank on the first request so it can get the engine ID from the agent.  I restarted my client and it works fine.
I wasn't closing my client so it was using the cached Engine ID on any new snmp requests which was causing the issue.
thanks for you help and frank's help.
Rushik