[SNMP4J] SNMP4J CLT - compiling MIBs

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Thu May 10 19:46:33 CEST 2018

Hi Dave,

It is probably simpler than you image: You can use SNMP4J-CLT to compile a MIB file.
Run

java -jar snmp4j-clt.jar -M <repo-dir> mib add <mib-specification-file.tx
Where <mib-specification-file.txt> is a text file with one or more MIB module definitions.

<repo-dir> can be an empty directory, but is preferably the path to the “mibrespository” directory
That comes with the SNMP4J-CLT distribution ZIP.

Hope that helps.