browsing my mib with hp-snmp++ browser++

DavidGL se04532____salleURL.edu
Fri Jul 14 21:22:03 CEST 2000

 Dear list members,

 I have my agent running with its mib (although I have memory leaks when
 I debug) and I installed the lastest version of agent++ (3.4h).

 What I'd like to know is if it is normal to get the browser infinitely
 cycling on the last leaf of my mib when I send a get_next request
 with the 'walk the whole mib' switch on (and dumping the result into
 a file).

 I ask so because before installing the 3.4h version the browser stopped
 once it reached the last leaf (with the 3.4g version). I've commented
 the _SNMPv3 define and uncommented the _NO_LOGGING define.

 Thank you very much. (I'm still looking forward to know about the
 memory leaks ;) )

 Best regards,
                   DavidGL

 David Gonzalez i Lesmes                      e-mail: se04532 at salleURL.edu
                                              http:   //welcome.to/DavidGL
 Projecte FlowServer                          telf:     (+34) 93.290.24.28
 Centre de TeleVisió Digital (CeTVD)
 Enginyeria i Arquitectura La Salle. Universitat Ramon Llull