ProxyAgent

Khalif Aden Hassan khalif.hassan____erm.ericsson.se
Wed Oct 25 12:53:27 CEST 2000

Hi
I tried to use snmp_proxyAgent which agent++v3.4.1 package contains. I
do this becouse i wanted this proxy will forwarded this request to
specific agent and i do the entries in the proxy. Evertime i send
request the proxy says no matching proxy entry the entries look like :

snmpProxyType.'test2' = write(2)
snmpProxyContextEngineID.'test2' =  Hex: "xx xx xx xx xx xx"
snmpProxyContextName.'test2' =
snmpProxyTargetParamsIn.'test2' = snmpv2cparams
snmpProxySingleTargetOut.'test2' = benelli
snmpProxyMultipleTargetOut.'test2' =
snmpProxyStorageType.'test2' = nonVolatile(3)
snmpProxyRowStatus.'test2' = active(1)

The contextEngineID which I defined in snmpProxyTable does not match the
agent's EngineID? (but they are same).
What kan be wrong with my configuration?
Can anyone help me about this problem?

/Khalif