how to associate multiple indexes with a table?

Ashok Kumar [ GVG DDF ] ashok.kumar____celstream.com
Tue Feb 12 15:17:12 CET 2002

Hi All,
      could anyone help me in solving following problem related to table?

     My requirement: How can i associate multiple indexes with a table as
defined in the MIB.? there are two add_col() api's in MibTable which takes
MibLeaf * and snmpRowStatus *. what i want to know here is that, how can i
define that this particular column forms the index of the table?

   if anybody could send me the sample code to add_col(), add index,  and
add_row() to MibTable class then a treat is promised. when'd you like to
come for treat Bangalore, India? :-)

      thanks for sparing your time :-)

Regards,
       Ashok