how to associate multiple indexes with a table?

Jochen Katz katz____agentpp.com
Tue Feb 12 22:33:17 CET 2002

Hi,

>      My requirement: How can i associate multiple indexes with a table
> as defined in the MIB.?

> what i want to know here is
> that, how can i define that this particular column forms the index of
> the table?

this information is passed to the MibTable class by using the index_info
struct. See the documentation for the MibTable class for the usage. The
atm_mib example of agent++ uses this structure.

> there are two add_col() api's in MibTable
> which takes MibLeaf * and snmpRowStatus *.

The RowStatus leaf is special, so it has its own add_col method.

Kind regards,