CERT/CC Advisory

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Tue Jun 18 12:33:17 CEST 2002

Hi Martin,

May be Kjersti forgot to CC his reply on the list. Anyway,
the problem was caused by a bug in their instrumentation code.

Regarding SNMP agent test software, I could recommend
IWL's SilverCreek. It costs a lot, but it is also a very good
tool with a comprehensive test suite. You may find other tools
at http://www.snmplink.org as well.

For basic testing, you could also use MIB Explorer.

Best regards,
Frank Fock