Problem building des library

Frank.Fock____t-online.de Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Mon Mar 4 17:51:19 CET 2002

Hi Gary,

I thought I added this question to the FAQ, but I didn't.
(So I will add a README for the next release of the SNMP++ lib)

Please try to compile the DES lib without the test implementation
files. The readme of the DES lib explains which files are for
testing purposes only. Then it should compile without problems.

Hope this helps.