[AGENT++] Re: no tables from AgenPro 2

Dave Mason dmason at transat-tech.com
Wed Sep 3 18:05:25 CEST 2003

One quick follow-up about the table code question:  I double checked the
skip property, and it is "false" all the way down the tree.  Also, I
tried adding some code to cpp_code.vm to just print the table names in
$tables to a comment in the generated code but that came up empty, so
possibly that vector isnt getting loaded right.  I checked the log too
but didnt see anything about objects getting dropped or skipped.

Dave